Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Yes, it really was. Archer and I saw the old year out with dressing up, gin, dancing and lots of laughter. 2014...well...we celebrated that with hot, hot sex too. One of the joys of being in a stable relationship, a woman can take her time. 

Unfortunately, it seems my liver currently hates me. It wasn't that I drank *that* much...it's just I drank more than I'm used to. This is Day 2 and I'm still feeling, shall we say, under the weather.

Partying like it's 1999 would be much better if I was still 29. 

What you gonna do?

No regrets though. It was a damned good night.

I don't often get dressed up, my preference is comfort over style. But every so often, it's great fun to step outside of the 'normal' me and into 'sexy'. I spent all day getting ready: shaving, plucking, slathering and painting every inch of myself I could reach. 

Archer stated he'd never had a trophy girlfriend before...and I just cracked and for the evening, became his trophy girlfriend. He paraded me round the party, proudly showing me off, plying me with lots of drink and making sure my wild dancing didn't land me on the floor. Damn Good Night!

Now that 2014 is settling in, I'm starting to think about my writing priorities and projects.

It's going to be a busy year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, but please, play nice darlings.