Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Resolutions?

Hello lovelies, as 2013 draws to a close, I look back and can't believe what a busy, incredible and difficult year it's been.

Real life managed to interfere with my creative endeavours, but despite it all, I came through. My partner Archer and I are still talking, which is the main thing. How he put up with me in the summer, I'll never know. Hell, my cat still puts up with me and he has no patience with my bullshit. 

So all in all, I am relieved 2013 is all done and dusted.

I'm thinking about 2014 and what I'd really like to achieve...more writing. A better balance between paid and unpaid work...or rather turning unpaid work into paid.

Becoming a full-time writer, capable of paying my bills on time and being able to buy a pot of face cream and a cup of coffee, is still my end-goal. I write for the love of it, but a writer must eat and pay the broadband charges and I'm certainly not going to apologise for that.

Ultimately, I'd just like to have the mental space to write more fun stuff. Writing erotica is fun. I get to indulge in my fantasies and invite other people to do so as well. Life is tough and I'm really not interested in drama, I'm far more intrigued by hot sex with dreamy partners.

You'll be seeing a lot more of me in 2014. 

Until next time.

Portia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, but please, play nice darlings.